Jane A. Bacon, DMD
Aileen M. Kruger, DDS
260 Jackson Meadows Drive • Hermitage , TN 37076
Phone: 615-872-7762 Fax: 615-871-9152
- Payment is due in full at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, Discover, MasterCard and most debit cards. There will be a $25.00 charge for any returned check.
- As a courtesy, we will be glad to file your insurance claim for you. However, you will be responsible at the time of service for estimated or actual co-pays, previous balances, deductibles, treatments not covered by your insurance carrier, etc.
- Also available are dental finance plans from third party financial institutions. We do not offer in-house financing. However, we encourage you to consider some of the advantages of outside plans, including several no-interest options for qualified applicants.
- Broken appointments are a burden, especially those without prior notification. We request a minimum 48-hour notice so that we can schedule other patients. We reserve the right to add a service fee for broken appointments.
- Note that with some procedures and/or in certain circumstances, partial payment or payment in full may be required in advance. We will advise you if applicable.
- If your insurance company does not pay in full within 45 days, we ask that you remit the total balance due. All charges are your obligation regardless of whether your insurance company pays or not. Subsequent payments for previously paid services are credited to your account and/or refunded to you.
- Accounts with balances older than 30 days may incur additional fees.
- Insurance companies may arbitrarily select what services they will cover. When we verify benefits, your carrier will give us the general provisions of your coverage plan along with estimated benefit amounts. Actual claims may vary, so we will not know the exact dollar amount until the claim is actually paid.
- We will try to assist you in interpreting and understanding the terms of your dental insurance. However, these kinds of questions are often best answered by your insurance carrier. It is your responsibility to know your insurance benefits and limitations.
- Click Here for a PDF Version
We accept the following credit cards:
Thank you for choosing our practice. We look forward to serving you!